FirstLink offers a Community Navigator for Addiction program that receives referrals from partnering agencies in Cass and Clay County as well as the 211 Helpline and the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (NSPL). The primary goals of this program are to assist individuals and families with finding appropriate services for substance use disorders.
The community navigator for addiction has a thorough understanding of our local behavioral health resources and will help those in need identify resources that fit personal needs and goals for recovery. The Navigator develops effective working relationships with patients, care givers, providers and advocates.
The program offers resources, coping strategies, encourages treatment, and provides non-judgmental listening and support.
If you are a Cass or Clay resident and would like the Community Navigator for Addiction to contact you, please simply dial 211 or 701-235-7335.
If your agency would like to collaborate with FirstLink on the Community Navigator for Addiction call our administration office at 701-293-6462 and ask to speak to the Community Navigator for Addiction.
Current Partnering Behavioral Health Agencies
FirstLink collaborates with partnering agencies in Cass and Clay County on the Community Navigator for Addiction. Our current partnering health care agencies include the following:
- Anchorage Recovery
- Awareness/Diversion Alternative Training (Fargo) aka: Adapt Inc
- Beth’s Place
- Clay County Receive Center
- Clay County Social Services
- Community Medical Services (Fargo)
- Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch (Fargo)
- Dakota Family Services
- Drake Counseling Services (Fargo)
- Face It Together
- Fargo Cass Public Health
- First Step Recovery, a program of the Village Family Service Center
- Lost and Found Recovery Center
- Lotus Center
- Midwest Mental Health
- Radical Recovery Initiatives
- Prairie St John’s (Fargo)
- Red River Recovery Center
- Resolve Behavioral Health
- ShareHouse Inc
- Southeast Human Service Center
- Willow Tree Counseling